Altamonte Springs Aquatic Services
Altamonte Springs is a welcoming Central Florida city that is rich with beautiful places to live, work, and play. Its natural parks and waterways host events throughout the year, creating a sense of community and fostering a love of Florida nature.
However, Florida’s many bodies of water require regular service to maintain their beauty. If your Altamonte Springs lake, pond or waterway needs servicing, consider Sorko Services. Our team of aquatic experts is ready to transform any neglected or overgrown body of water back into a healthy source of pride.
Our Altamonte Springs, FL Services
Sorko Services offers a variety of aquatic treatments to residents and business owners in the Altamonte Springs area. Some of the services we provide include:
- Algae Control – Algae can give off essential nutrients and regulate oxygen levels within a body of water. However, harmful algal blooms, or HABs, can create low-oxygen zones that put fish and aquatic plants at risk. Sorko uses EPA-approved methods to safely control or remove algae from your waterway.
- Aquatic Weed Control – Water overrun with weeds can also be incredibly displeasing to the eye. Weeds can also be detrimental to the overall health of the water, which is why we use EPA-certified herbicides to regulate vegetation and weeds in bodies of water.
- Mechanical Weed Removal – Invasive water plants and weeds are a threatening ecological issue. If left alone, they multiply and cause a variety of problems to your body of water. Using mechanical equipment to remove weeds is the quickest and most direct solution for overgrown aquatic weeds.
- Fish Stocking – It’s important to have a balance of aquatic life in your waterway. Fish stocking helps boost your population while reducing weed problems and creating a balanced ecosystem. Sorko offers a variety of species including bass, tilapia and catfish.
- Fountains and Aeration Systems – Fountains are more than just an aesthetic boost to your lake or pond. A fountain helps maintain water health by creating a flow to promote a healthy habitat. They can lessen sediment accumulation and HABs to keep your water intact.
- Erosion Control – Your shoreline can wear down over time due to severe weather conditions that also adds sediment to the water and puts your waterway and its wildlife at risk. Sorko uses vegetation and rock buffers to prevent erosion and keep your shoreline strong.
- Sod Installation – New sod helps preserve the health of your water by getting rid of overgrown or oversaturated patches. Our sod installation services will also improve the aesthetic appeal of your yard while boosting your waterway’s ecosystem.
Your One-Stop Provider for Altamonte Springs Aquatic Services
At Sorko Services, our team of aquatic experts provides a thorough assessment to devise a personalized treatment plan based on your specific needs. We have services tailored to every situation and are ready to help you maintain your Altamonte Springs waterway. To learn more about Sorko Services, contact us today at 407-878-4492.